I did not have the pleasure of having mango until I was an adult. And once I tasted it I wondered..”Where have you been all of my life?” Turns out that mangos are not only magically delicious, but they are good for you too. Here are some of the health benefits of mangoes:
- Cancer prevention: Mangoes have antioxidant properties to help protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancer.
- A lil’ somethin’ to get you in the mood: Mangoes contain vitmain E in abundance, which helps to sexulate sex hormones and boost your sex drive.
- I hear it clears your skin! Mangoes help to clear up acne, makes a great face mask for dry and sensitive skin. Find a few mango face masks here.
- Delicious way to prevent a cold-mangoes have a lot of Vitamin C. So when you get sick of all those oranges, peel a mango!
- Not only does it have a lots of Vitman E and C, mangoes provide benefits for eye health and contains iron which is great for those who have anemia, menopasal women and pregnant women.
Add mango to our veggie of the week last week-kale, add some almonds and you have a vitamin rich and filling salad that is simple and looks delish!