Who doesn’t love chocolate? Well, I know a few people, but it is safe to say that chocolate is one of the move sought after, craved for treats and with good reason. The good for you, vitamin packed dark chocolate version gives you even more reasons to indulge. Here are a few:
- Celebrate the sweetness of life! Researchers have found that dark chocolate helps to reduce stress hormones and keeps kids happier (which ALSO helps reduce adult stress hormones!)
- Dark chocolate has flavonoids (antioxidants that fight aging and disease) that assists the skin in absorbing UV light, helps to increase blood flow to the skin and improves skin hydration and overall complexion.
- How sweet it is to be loved by you..dark chocolate can heighten senses and increase endorphins which enhances arousal.
- Raise of hands of people who saw Ex-Lax pieces (or even baker’s chocolate) back in the day and was tempted to eat it because it looked like chocolate? (I know I’m not alone in this) Dark chocolate has 4 grams of fiber per serving, which helps you feel full as well as keeps you regular.
- Keep that sweet tooth-dark chocolate prevents tooth decay by eliminating Streptococcus mutans, a bacteria found in the oral cavity that causes tooth decay.
These double chocolate cupcakes look delish! Try and enjoy!