Summertime makes me think of all of the warm weather fun to be had hanging out with family, working out in the sun and eating all kinds of good fruit. Here are a few reasons why kiwi is a so good for you:
- Good for your skin. Its a great source of vitamin E, which defends skin from degeneration.
- Its safe! Kiwis are considered naturally organic because it is generally safe from pesticide residue.
- No prunes for you! Kiwis have lots of fiber which promotes intestinal health. Because of that fiber, you feel fuller, longer-which can help promote weight loss.
- Its a sweet way to keep your blood pressure down! Kiwis have high levels of potassium, which helps to counteract the effects of sodium.
- Kids love them! They taste different, but kinda like strawberries. It gives you and them variety in your diets!